9. Alternative Facilities: 45% of MN students in these schools
A. Difference between size of communities
• New construction
• Capital improvement (roof replacement, add asset)
Non-Voter Approved (Board-Approved)
• Deferred maintenance
• Regulatory safety alt facility language
• Like for like
• Voters have denied x number of times
• Health and safety redesign
STEM Forum and Expo, May 20-23!
National Science Teachers Association (NSTA) is hosting their national STEM forum in Minnesota in May. This unique, STEM-focused event is where educators gather to share tools and resources for implementing STEM education into schools and communities. What makes this event so different? The people presenting! One of whom is our own Doug Paulson, agency STEM Specialist. Visit NSTA site to learn more.