Whole Grain ResourcePDF
- 12/18/13 This document defines whole grains and provides information on purchasing, storing and identifying whole grain products.
Meal Service Styles
- 11/5/13 This document describes the different ways that meals can be served to CACFP participants. It includes descriptions of pre-plated, family style, combination and cafeteria style types of meal service.
Snack Menu Ideas
- 5/3/12 Sample snack menu ideas for sites participating in the Child and Adult Care Food Program (CACFP).
- 4/30/12 Suggestions and guidelines for organizing Child and Adult Care Food Program (CACFP) records.
Grains/Breads Component: Crediting Recipes
- 11/28/11 Instructions on how to credit recipes towards the grains/breads component based upon the amount of flour, cereal grains or ready to eat cereals used in the recipe for Child Nutrition Programs.
Substitution of School Lunches for CACFP Meals
- 11/2/11 Option for National School Lunch Program (NSLP) menu planning approaches to be used at Child and Adult Care Food Program (CACFP) sites that obtain meals from schools participating in NSLP - September 2006 memo.
Back-to-School Leadership Conference FinnFest Education Forum
The Minnesota Department of Education (MDE) and the Minnesota Association of School Administrators (MASA) present the 2014 Back-to-School Leadership Conference, August 5-6. Bring your team! NOTE: The Back-to-School Leadership Conference has been designed to be compatible with the agenda for the FinnFest Education Forum scheduled on August 6-7. At FinnFest, participants are invited to join the discussion with education experts from Finland and the U.S. and create an action plan to address the needs of the next generation. Register for 2014 Leadership Conference.